Hyatt Place Reno-Tahoe Airport is happy to provide a discounted room rate for attendees of Nevada's Family Engagement in Education Summit scheduled for March 13, 2014 at Joe Crowley Student Union located at the University of Nevada Reno.
Hyatt Place is located directly across from the Reno-Tahoe International Airport and approximately 4 miles from UNR. Hyatt Place Reno-Tahoe Airport is the newest hotel in Reno and is 100% non-smoking and non-gaming.
We provide the following to our guests at no additional charge:
- Airport shuttle service (4:30am - 12 midnight) - this shuttle is on demand so please call our Front Desk once you get to baggage claim at 775-826-2500 to request your pickup
- Hot breakfast daily in our Gallery Cafe (M-F 6am-9:30am / S-S 6am-10am)
- High speed wireless internet service throughout the property
- Use of our 24-hour StayFit Gym, indoor pool, outdoor pool and e-center with two computers and a printer
Our over sized rooms include the following:
- Hyatt Grand Bed(s)
- Cozy Corner Sectional Sofa Sleeper
- 42" HDTV
- Desk/Work Station
- Dry Bar with Mini Refrigerator
- Private Bath / hair dryer / iron-ironing board
The hotel rate for attendees is $93 per room, per night plus 13% Washoe County room tax and is available between the dates of March 11-14, 2014. Reservations can be made as follows:
Click HERE and enter the dates you wish to stay between March 11-14, 2014 and hit enter, it will allow you to make your online reservation under the special group discount.
Or call the toll free number at 1-888-492-8847 and tell the automated agent you need to make a "Reservation" and that you want to make a reservation for "Hyatt Place Reno Tahoe Airport." Please provide your arrival date and number of nights you will be staying. You will then be transferred to a Reservation Agent to complete your reservation. Please tell the Reservation Agent you want to book under Group Code "G-DOTS" in order to receive the discounted rate.
Please note that the cut-off to make your reservation and receive this special discount is Friday, February 21, 2014. You are allowed to cancel your reservation up to 4 p.m. day of arrival with no penalty.